33 Things

IMG_4694
Today is my birthday
 I made this list and it was so good for me. I have so many blessings to count.

33 things I am thankful for at 33

1 A personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ
2. A husband who lives with integrity and genuinely cares about me
3. Avery who's smile lights up my life
4.Brenna who makes me laugh like no one else in the world
5. A godly heritage and a great family
6. I live in a free country
7. For Coffee - sweet with cream or iced with Carmel. It's so good in so many ways and  
without it mornings would stink.
8. Blue Jeans - If I didn't have them I wouldn't know what to wear
9. My camera!!!!!!!!!!
10. Actually all my art/ creative supplies!!!!!!!!
11. Community Bible Study and how it's changed my life
12. Friends who accept me as I am
13. Afternoon quiet times
14. something to hope in
15. The ability to dream
16. A home of my own
17. Clean water, air conditioning, and ceiling fans
18. A refrigerator, freezer, and pantry with food in it
19. Walmart (It's a love / hate relationship but seriously my life would be more complicated 
without it)
20. Education and the opportunity to learn and grow
21. good health and good insurance
22. A future of possibilities
23. Good books
24. Nature and lots of places to run around in it
25. That tears are temporary
26. For spontaneous laughter
27. Forgiveness
28. Soft pillows and cozy blankets
29. little ballerina's in pink tu-tu's
30. Kisses and Hugs
31. Children's artwork on my fridge
32. Bookstores with comfy chairs to escape to
33. My lovely - messy life



2 comments:

Donna said...

Great list!!!! Some big, some small!!! We are all so blessed...we just have to look around and recognize those blessings. xoxo

knack said...

awesomeness!

happy , happy birthday!

xo