Labor day and other random things

IMG_4976

Found us outside hiking at our favorite park.
Found us at the river, collecting shells and rocks and getting wet .

IMG_4984



IMG_4991



IMG_4997



IMG_5010

Soaking up the bright golden rays of sunshine

IMG_4986

B found so many treasures her hands were overflowing. She was skipping happily on the trail singing to herself and picking her treasures off the ground as they dropped out of her bitty hands. I told her how proud I was of her great attitude. Not skipping a beat she says "Of course Mommy, singing always makes me have a good attitude"

IMG_5012



IMG_5017

We are back to regular life here today.
Going on our second week of school and still alive. :)
Today we had a good day and it's a good thing too because at the end of last week I was thinking. 
WHAT HAVE I DONE???
Taking Monday off was just what we needed - sometimes you just have to step back - evaluate - tweak and jump back into the game. I guess the hiccups never killed anyone. Good thing I have some great cheerleaders in my court too, this is not something I could ever do alone.... for sure.
Hope your labor day weekend was lovely too.

No comments: