gifts

 I am keeping the promise to myself
I am taking on a dare by her
noticing the grace gifts in my life.....writing them in a notebook
cultivating a heart of gratitude to the giver,
feeding my appitite for full living. 
"one thousand gifts" - a book, a challenge,and for me an answer to prayer.
If you read one book this year - let it be this one.
IMG_7870
#11- warmth found on a chilly night
#12- clean water, anytime
#13- waking up slow to morning birds song

IMG_7874
#21- Homemade bagels
#22- small hand in mine
#23- Children's radio drama's

IMG_7861

#31- silly thing said that makes me laugh
#32- laptops for movies
#33- community of believers

IMG_7941

#42- pink nail polish on sister's piggies
#43- loud, joyful singing in the car
#44- tissues

 IMG_7930
#51- 3 "I love you's"
#52- Rainbow ribbons holding curls
#53- finding treasures under dusty bed
#54- meaningful conversation
IMG_7918
#73- 100% on test
#74- strawberries in March
#75- reading together
#76- Being able to just sit with the sun on my face
........
 (linking to)

2 comments:

Twinside Out said...

Hi! I'm stopping in from Ann's.

What a wonderful list! Your bagels look so good! And your girls are precious.

#76 is my favorite - being able to just sit in the sun. Sounds so peaceful and relaxing!

Trina said...

a lovely list and beautiful post. thanks for showing me how it's done - I just finished the book and started counting and blogging about it.