Signs

It came as a shock to me
I am so used to the gray bareness of winter
Signs of spring are everywhere
Peaking up here and there
A bit of color
FRESH, NEW, FRAGRANT, 

finally here.... 
I find myself sighing deep sighs of relief.
IMG_7386
 I remember and contemplate the promises of God.......

then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and olive oil. (Deut 11:14)
IMG_7380

Behold, I make all things new (Rev 21:5)

IMG_7388

See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. (IS 43:19)

IMG_7393

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. (Ecl 3:11)

IMG_7395
Welcome March
The month of spring, of new, of renewed hope.
We gladly receive you with open arms and joy filled hearts.


No comments: