4

A few days before Christmas we had another celebration. B turned the big 4. She has come along way since they brought her to me in a stocking in my hospital room. I can't even begin to imagine our family without her. She is the one who gets up and keeps us laughing. She always has a story to tell, and a song to sing and you you can bet it will be loud. B does not love having her photo taken but we managed to get a couple that show a bit of her personality. That includes the bruise on her chin (My poor accident prone child.) 








Her Birthday was a family affair. A trip to the local hands on museum,  blueberry pancakes with strawberries and whip cream for breakfast, Taco's for dinner, and a special strawberry cake with moose tracks ice cream. She felt so special all day and kept reminding everyone she was the "birthday girl".




IMG_6510
 Here is is trying NOT to blow out the birthday candles while we were singing.
Love....

2 comments:

Melissa, Protector of Swordland said...

love it! I hate that we are always out of town for that little one's birthday.

Donna said...

Fun, fun pictures!!! I long, with every celebration that comes & goes, to be with you...but, I so enjoy the pictures & the stories & the mental images that they all create. Thanks for keeping them coming!!!! ♥